Corporate and Commercial Law
Corporate and Commercial Law refers to legal issues concerning companies, close corporations, agencies, franchises and partnerships. Corporate law includes all the legal issues from the creation of the entity, its management and operation as well as the termination thereof by way of liquidation. It includes all relevant contracts and intellectual property.
Our corporate and commercial law services include:
- Negotiation and drafting of all commercial contracts
- Shareholders’ agreements and association agreements
- Sale of shares agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Commercial leases
- Unlawful competition
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Sale of business agreements
- Building construction agreements
- Sport management and management agreements
- Aviation and shipping law
Property law is the area of law that governs the various forms of ownership of movable and immovable property under the common law, statutory law and constitutional perspectives. Simply put, it is anything owned by a person or entity.